First 2 Fridays of every month! Check out Hamilton’s unique and constantly evolving art scene! Call Barbara (905.524.0606) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve your seat. Next dates: January 11. Cost: $15/$10 students/artists. Start: 6:30 from The Pearl.
- December 7: (Gallery on the Bay, Workers Arts and Heritage Centre, L’Arche Studio & Gallery, 205 Studios & Gallery for the 2nd annual Sculptor’s Guild Show) Once again we travel our own path catching a number of exciting shows at some of the unique galleries that dot Hamilton.
- December 14: We’ll start with a visit to the multitude of artist’s studios and galleries at 270 Sherman (The former Imperial Cotton Mill) where they are having their holiday Open House. Then to the James North Art Crawl with its blocks and blocks of studios, galleries, eclectic shops, music & more… Finishing up at the Tiger Group Studio Gallery for more great art and a warm and genuine finale to the evening.
Explore Hamilton’s exciting Art Scene on the Art Bus!
• Starting at 6:30 from The Pearl Company
• Reserve a spot via email or phone, and purchase your trip ($15/$10 students/artists) when you arrive
• We finish at The Pearl for an après-tour wind-down, either a tour of the building or admission to that night’s event
Call Barbara Milne at 905-524-0606 or email email@example.com to reserve your seat. The Art Bus has been called ‘The Best Deal in Town’, ‘A great way to catch the Art Scene in Hamilton’ ! Meet new people and/or bring your own party. Group Tours arranged.